Payment and security
If you are ordering from outside of Norway, payment is processed through DIBS. DIBS is a secure solution for online card payment, accepting both Visa and Mastercard. If you are ordering from Norway, you can choose between the payment solutions DIBS or KLARNA. With KLARNA FAKTURA you can skip unnecessary registrations and passwords. By using this service, you will always receive your items before you have to pay, and you can choose to split the payment if you want to.
Returns and guarantee
You will find a return form included in your shipment. The return form contains information about how you can return a product. If you do not have a return form; contact us by phone (+47 90 75 46 58), or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to qualify for a return, the item you wish to return must be bought from us. A description of the reason for the return must be included in the return shipment.
If you want your item in a different size: return the unused item, and we will send the item in your desired size with free shipping. (If you want a larger size that costs more, you have to pay the difference. However, if you want a smaller size that costs less, we will transfer the difference to you. In that case, you must provide the account number of the account you want the difference transferred to).
In general: if the return is not due to a production error, the item must be unused. If the return is in regards to your right to cancel an order, please read the section below concerning the right to cancel.
The right to cancel
If you wish to cancel an order you’ve made, or you regret your purchase, it is The Cancellation Act that applies. The act gives customers the right to cancel the contract of purchase without providing a reason for doing so, with certain limitations. Both the seller and the customer have some obligations within the provisions of the act. In each of the shipments we send out, we include a return form with necessary information about the return. You can also request a cancellation form from us via e-mail by contacting us on email@example.com. From the moment you’ve received the shipment, you have a 14 day deadline to inform us that you regret your purchase. After the deadline expires, you will no longer be able to return the product without giving an explicit reason for doing so. We inform you that both the product and its original packaging should be handled with care, in case you wish to return the product.
Below we mention some important excerpts from The Cancellation Act:
- The consumer shall pay the costs of returning the goods if the right to cancel is exercised (see The Cancellation Act § 8, letter i).
- The cancellation period expires 14 days after the date when the consumer takes physical possession of the good (see The Cancellation Act § 21).
- The consumer shall, without undue delay and at the latest 14 days after notice was given, send the goods back (see The Cancellation Act § 25).
- The trader may demand that the consumer is to pay for any reduction in value following from the consumer’s handling of the goods that has not been necessary to determine the nature, properties and function of the goods (see The Cancellation Act § 25). Because of this, we strongly encourage you to remove any fur from products that have been tried, to not remove the labels, and to return the packaging with the product.
- The right to cancel does not apply to goods that are manufactured to the consumer’s specifications or have been clearly personalised (see The Cancellation Act § 22, letter e).
If the terms are met, the seller is obligated to return any payments received from the customer. However, the customer must pay the costs of returning the goods.
The personal information you provide will be used to process your order, to improve the user experience on this website, and to personalize marketing campaigns.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
Canelana provides the Canelana properties and all information, content, and other material made available through the Canelana properties on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representation or warranty that any Canelana property will be free of errors, both technical or written. This may cause Canelana to be unable to provide a service or a product in accordance with information given in the online store, through marketing, or in any other way. Furthermore, we inform that written or technical errors may occur in texts, prices, or images on the website, and that a product may be out of stock or permanently removed from the product range, although available information may say otherwise.